Summertime brings pool days, Popsicle’s, vacations, and higher temperatures. In Dublin, summers are a little sweeter, a little longer, and a whole lot hotter. Here are our top five ways to beat the summer heat in Dublin, GA this year:
- Dive In– Our favorite way to cool off on those hot, summer days is right here in our own backyard. Sipping on a cool glass of lemonade and taking a dip in the pool are just what summer dreams are made of.
2. Fresh Foods– Stock up on your produce and goodies for the week every Saturday morning at Market on Madison. Locally grown fruits and vegetables add a special touch to your favorite Fruit Salad or Peach Cobbler recipes!
3. Sweat It Out- Take your workout indoors this summer to help get out of the summer sun. The Moore Station Village Clubhouse offers a state of the art fitness center with 24 hour access. You may be working out in an air conditioned room, but we promise you’ll still work up a sweat!
4. Float Around– If you’re looking for a place for the entire family, check out Southern Pines Water Park. With two 20 foot slides, a lazy river, and a six lane lap pool, there is something for everyone.
5. Catch a Movie– Step inside Dublin’s very own Martin Movie House for a Grease Sing-A-Long on Friday, July 26th at 7pm. Get there early to grab your seat and a bucket of popcorn before the movie begins!